For Airbrush Procedure
1. Prepare your airbrush/pen tool. Preferably use the double action type for greater control and easy clean, as a single action has less moving parts. Ideally, use at least a 100 P.S.I. air compressor and then prepare your inks and practice controlling atomization.
2. On use of color, clean the airbrush tool to prevent colors from mixing in the airbrush. Blow water out on a rag or a piece of scratch paper.
3. Wash out the airbrush tool immediately after you are done painting. Make sure to disassemble carefully for a sure clean.
For Screen-printing Procedure
1. The printing process can be done either manual or via automatic screen-printing. Suggested maximum of three  strokes, three  coats, except when printing tonal or CMYK process.
2. In halftone print, one  stroke is ideal but two  strokes are acceptable, however, one  coat only is highly suggested.
3. Curing is recommended to greatly increase washing fastness. Curing will also give the print a glossier print output.